- TermsThese terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- License to use websiteUnless otherwise stated, SaverMaid and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on SaverMaid. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view; download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of Iframes or screen scrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
The materials on SaverMaid’s web site are provided as it is. SaverMaid makes no warranties.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- Limitations of liabilitySaverMaid will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if SaverMaid has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Governing Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, USA, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas, USA.